1. A math packet - it would be great if you did this with your child over the long weekend. It is great practice and good quality time for you to spend with your child! It doesn't have to be brought back - but if it is - and its all done - your child will receive a sticker for their great effort!
2. Quack spelling words - Your child already has their spelling words for next week. They can study them and get a head start on them for next week! The practice test will be on Wednesday. The final test is on Friday.
I was super happy that most of the kids did well on their spelling test today! I can tell that they studied! I am proud of them! Let's do that again next week. Follow the steps that I had sent home. Look at the word. Study the word. Picture the word. Say the word. Write the word. If you set up a routine - it will be easier to study and make it easier to get it done more quickly!!!
Monday - no school for Labor Day!
Picture day is on Tuesday! Please dress up in nice, clean clothes. All kids will get their pictures taken - regardless if you pay for them or not. The pictures will be put in the yearbook!
Have a good weekend!
Enjoy the extra day off!!!!!