Monday, September 24, 2007

Cut out picture for living or non-living

LIVING OR NON-LIVING
I forgot to write a note home to everyone. Today was a busy -nonstop- day. I didn't have any breaks to write a note or remember that I wanted to write one! =) I hope that parents will check this tonight. I told the students in class that I wanted them to do it. We'll see who has a good memory!!!!


Please cut out a picture and
bring it into school tomorrow, Tuesday.
The picture can come from :
  • - out of a magazine
  • - newspaper
  • - store advertisement
  • - food ad like a Long John Silver's Ad
  • -anywhere else that you find a picture

Please do not bring in a picture that you took with a camera.
I do not want it ruined or lost.
If you don't care that it gets glued to a paper or if it's not returned...then it is fine.
We are going to put this picture on a chart. It will go on a living side or a non-living side. For example - if you bring in a picture of a cat - it will go on the living side because it needs water and food to grow. If you brought in a picture of a pair of scissors from the Rite Aid ad, it would go on the non-living side.