Family Reading Night:
· Family Reading night is Tuesday, October 14th!
· Come to read and have a good dinner with your family!
Fire Safety House:
· On the newsletter – I put to sign the permission slip for the fire safety house.
· Do not worry about it! Just ignore this!
· We had to change plans and go today.
· The permission slip was for fake smoke to come out to show the kids what it would look like and what they should do.
· Since we didn’t have time to have permission slips – we did not have the kids go through the fake smoke.
· Please disregard this note!
· The kids already went through the Fire Safety House!
· I sent home a checklist for your family to go through to see if your house is fire safe.
· Go through it with your children and make a fire safety plan that fits your house and your needs!
* I made a mistake on the paper I sent home. I was trying to type fast and forgot the word not. The note says we did go through the fake smoke. It should have said we did not go through the fake smoke.