Sunday, November 16, 2008

Font to download

Want to know how I make all of my pages with the font that kids can write on with the lines? I use this font: penmanship

I have a link to where you can download this font. You can make your own writing pages!
Writing Font: Use this font to practice writing
Penmanship Font



To download a font :

  1. Click on save.
  2. Save it to your computer where you can find it.
  3. Go to My Computer
  4. Click on Windows
  5. Click on Fonts
  6. "Drag" the penmanship font into this font folder.
  7. When in Microsoft word, you can now choose this font to type with.
  8. To make blank lines, I press down the underscore button (This button is to the right of the plus and equal sign button. To get the underscore to work - press the shift button and then then underscore.