Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Successful Swim

Today - the kids had BLAST swimming at the high school! I wish we could have had longer since they were having so much fun! They will be tired tonight!

Thanks to all parents that came to watch and help! I am sure your child really enjoyed you being there!!

___________________________________
Reminders:

  • The kids have a baggie book for tonight about horses. Please read and return it.
  • Practice spelling test is tomorrow on color words.
  • Thursday is our Rolling Ridge Trip.

Thursday - 7th - Rolling Ridge - I need permission slips and $2.00 from a couple of kids.

Parents - if you would like to come with us you are welcome to. You would just need to drive up there to meet us.

You could follow the buses or carpool with other parents.

You would have to pay the whole price of $5.50.

You will have to bring a packed lunch with you as well. The kids are eating school lunches. You pay whatever you usually pay for a lunch.

Thanks