Did you know that saving
Box Tops can earn your school money?
For the past 5 years, Central, thanks to Mrs. Jones, has been collecting Box Tops. She counts them, sends them in, and then we get money in return for the Box Tops!!!!! Box Tops can be found on Hamburger Helper boxes, Pillsbury Items, Ziploc Bag Boxes, etc. Cut them off and send them in!!
I will be collecting them at home to and representing our class. Mrs. Jones keeps track of how many box tops each class earns. At the end of the year, the class with the most - wins a pizza party!!!! We came really close last year with the help of mainly two students.
They really put their heart into it and helped out! Sadly, we didn't win. But we came in 2nd or 3rd place!!
Go to this link or I have a link posted to the right under Good School Links:
It will show the products that have box tops on them. Bring the Box Tops into school. I am going to start keeping track of who brings in what. Please send them in a baggie with your child's name on it. For every 10 Box tops that your child brings in, I will give them a sticker to put on their Good Behavior board. This will help get their board filled up faster, and into the treasure box faster!!!!

