Make - Up Days:
At the beginning of the year - the School Board posted these days as Make-Up days if we go over our 5 calamity days.
- February 16
- April 15
- May 28

Here is what is going to happen next week:
- No School Monday: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Spelling: Final Spelling Test on Wednesday on long i words for The Shopping List
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Finish up The Shopping List Items & Chapter 14 on Subtraction
- Thursday and Friday: Start the next reading story: The Knee High Man & Chapter 15 on graphs
- HW Folder: I haven't decided if I will send home a HW pack for next week. Please make sure the HW pack that was due on January 16th is done and ready to go!
- Lunch Menu: I am sure the Menu for lunch will not be the same as what you have at home. It could be last Thursday's lunch or Friday's lunch. Who knows!
- 100th Day of School: It is now February 9th (Monday) due to the snow days. Please write me a note of what your child would like to do for their collection. If you are collecting a bigger item - I would prefer a poster board of items. However - I have sent home a 100 chart that you could collect something small. I put it on a card stock paper so it will be stronger.
- End of 2nd Grading Period: Last Friday was the end of the 2nd grading period. Grade cards will come home in the next few weeks. I heard that they will give us an early release one day to make up for the day we missed Friday. They give teachers those 2 hours to finish up grading and get things ready for grade cards. I'll pass on that date if they do decide to give us that time.


